If you live or work in San Mateo County, can you come out and phone bank in support of Measure W transportation funding?
San Mateo County Measure W would provide $2.4 Billion in funding for transit and transportation over 30 years, including funding for SamTrans, Caltrain, and the Dumbarton Corridor. Â If it fails, SamTrans says they are likely to cut service by 30%, wonâ€™t be able to fund rollout of 101 express buses with routes complementary to Caltrain, and will have trouble electrifying the bus fleet.
The next day for phone banking is tomorrow, Wednesday October 24, 6pm to 8:30pm in San Mateo.Â Â Click here to sign up for a phone bank shift:
Below is the full list of phone bank shifts:
- Wednesday, 10/24, 6:00pm – 8:30pm, Silicon Valley Community Foundation, 1300 S El Camino Real #100, San Mateo
- Thursday, 10/25, 5:30pm – 8:00pm, Haas Center For Public Service, 562 Salvatierra Walk, Stanford University
- Friday, 10/26, 4:00pm – 6:30pm, 1710 S Amphlett Blvd #126, San Mateo
- Monday, 10/29, 6:00pm – 8:30pm, San Mateo County Central Labor Council, 1153 Chess Dr #200, Foster City
- Tuesday, 10/30
- 10:00am – 12:30pm, 1710 S Amphlett Blvd #126, San Mateo
- 6:00pm – 8:30pm, San Jose Peace and Justice Center, 48 S 7th St, San Jose
- Thursday, 11/1, 4:00pm – 6:30pm, 1710 S Amphlett Blvd #126, San Mateo
And pleaseÂ click hereÂ to donate to help make this outreach possible.